Friday 25 September 2009

European Masters Track - Photo's


Solo breakaway to take first points


Leading Greenstreet, Jackson, Abadie and Christensen in the break


Holding off the (world pursuit champion) Claus Christiansen (DEN)


Halfway the Frenchman leads! And I follow


Going into the lead with third sprint win


Final sprint with Peter Ettles (pursuit champion)


And the winner is?


Top spot on the podium :- Steve Clayton (GBR) 2nd Sylvain Abadie (FR) 3rd.


Victory lap :- 'We are the champions'


Starting effort in the 3K pursuit :- Holding on to qualify 4th



Missed the bronze by 1:40th of a second

1 comment:

Rich Gift Of Lins said...

Hey Colin,
Congratulations ~ respect!! I apologise for having been a little tardy in getting around to reading your blog. I've added you to my Google feeder now so that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the offer of the cup of tea, I will drop in sometime if I'm around Huncote and not at work!