Wednesday 25 June 2014

Champion Weekend

It's the British Masters Track Championships at the Velodrome in Newport this weekend
 
World Champion (SWRC)
I'm taking the extra day off to see Wiggins, 'G', Bottrill and the rest ride for the BC Time Trial jersey based around roads at the Celtic Manor resort which is also just outside Newport on the Thursday evening (Ladies and Espoirs race in the afternoon). Mores the pity I will not get to see the British Road Race title on Sunday as I will have my own jerseys to chase (Pursuit in the morning and Points race in the afternoon) Scratch Race on the Saturday












SWRC (World Champion)





I had a nice experience working with Kalas our clothing supplier while they did me some designs for a SWRC version of a World Champions Jersey, above is the full monty Masters version of the UCI Track jersey and since I can now have 'rainbow bands' on all my club clothing then I just went the whole hog and got a new set done. Thanks to Andrew at Kalas o7ò















Check out last years event in Glasgow when Alex Dowsett won the Time Trial and Mark Cavendish and Lizzy Armistead triumphed in the Road Race


No comments: